Funding support for your business
Whether you are looking to start a business, relocate to Horsham District or expand your current premises, it’s important to assess your funding options. There are a range of funding options to help with business growth that you can apply for. Have a look through the list of funding providers and available grants below. If you would like to know more about finances and funding, contact us here.
Available funding schemes
– Up to £2,000 match funding
– Less than 20 FTE
– Businesses based in Horsham DistrictFind out more
COVID-19: C2C Backing Business Grants
– Small businesses & social enterprises affected by COVID-19
– Helping you adapt, evolve & innovate
– Apply for a grant of £5,000-£25,000
– No match funding requirement
– Businesses based in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and East SurreyFind out more
C2C Growth Equity Fund
– Small and medium size businesses
– Between £50,000 to £200,000
– Need to be based in Surrey or Sussex
– Viable product or serviceFind out more
Business Rate Relief
– Rate relief on property with rateable value less than £12,000
– Incremental relief up to £15,000
– Other forms of rate relief available to eligible businesses.Find out more
C2C Growth Grant
– Grants between £40,000 and £170,000 on the basis of match funding
– Open to all business sectors
– Grant covers 40% of the total project cost
– Only capital expenditure items are eligibleFind out more
Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation
– Must be a: registered business, charity, partnership or research organisation to apply
– Must register with European Commission Participant Portal
– For research and innovation activities
– 79 billion euro fund availableFind out more
Most banks offer a useful business advice and business start-up service, with many offering guides, business seminars, business hotlines, webinars, free business banking and even free business packages. When raising finance it is always worth checking with banks to explore potential business funding.
The Funding Circle is another potential option for businesses looking to finance projects for growth and development. It is an online peer-to-business lending platform connecting businesses and investors, giving businesses access to fast loans. Visit the Funding Circle website for further information.
Looking for advice on accounting and tax? Visit HMRC for help on what taxes affect businesses and keeping up-to-date with your business accounts.
Are you a small business in need of further support? Looking for start-up funding? The Government website contains a wealth of information on the types of support available for small and start up businesses include loans for up to £25,000. You can find out more by heading to gov.uk and give your business idea liftoff.